Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Built for Performance
Enterprise-class 802.11ac APs feature high power radios and enhanced receive sensitivity. MIMO and integrated beamforming maximize capacity without sacrificing range.
• Enhanced CPU for line-rate deep packet inspection
• Multigigabit ethernet for 2.5 Gbps over a single cable (MR53, MR53E, and MR84 only)
• Custom RF design for enhanced performance
Dedicated Security Radio
In addition to the high-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-service radios, most Meraki APs pack a dedicated security radio. The radio:
• Continuously scans and protects against security threats
• Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
• Automatically configures RF settings to maximize performance
• Meraki access points provide deep network insight enabling smarter network management.
• The Cisco Meraki dashboard gives visibility into the network users, their devices, and their applications.
Armed with rich analytics, administrators can quickly create access control and application usage policies, optimizing both the end-user experience and network security.
The Entire Network Under A Single Pane Of Glass
• Powerful and intuitive multi-site management via the cloud, while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers.
• The industry’s only end-to-end solution which unifies WAN, LAN, wireless LAN, and mobile device management under a single pane of glass.
• Cloud-based location analytics and mobile engagement
• Integrated Bluetooth Beacons, streamlined guest access, and rich location analytics provide unmatched opportunity for customer engagement.