Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery for comprehensive cloud backup
Cloud backup and recovery is an important part of your overall data protection strategy. Commvault CompleteTM Backup & Recovery provides fast and efficientdata protection across cloud and on-premises locations.
Your data protection needs continue to change
You need a backup software solution that can keep up with you. Say good-bye to point products that increase complexity and costs. Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery can meet all your needs.
Over 80% of companies are using multiple clouds today. So if you’re not already using multi-clouds you will be. We have you covered with support for more than 40 cloud storage options across public and private clouds. This gives you the flexibility to create a hybrid cloud environment where you can back up (and recover) data to the cloud, within the cloud, and between clouds.
Over 80% of companies are using multiple clouds
Virtualization offers a powerful and flexible way to accommodate the explosion of data and applications. But creating and deploying virtual servers, storage, and applications across private and public clouds can create its own challenges. Commvault allows you to backup, recover, and manage your VMs across your environment, regardless of where they live. No more standalone point products, no more data silos, no more redundant infrastructure, and no more VM sprawl.
Applications and databases
You have a lot of databases and applications across your environment – some old, some new. What you don’t want is a lot of products to protect them. Commvault’s breadth and depth of support for database and applications, including distributed applications, is unmatched. You can migrate workloads to the cloud, back up databases efficiently, and speed up access to data, all using a single solution.
Protecting databases and enterprise applications is critical, but what about endpoints? Almost half of your data – including important customer information and intellectual property – lives on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. Many times, these devices are used in cyberattacks like ransomware, so you must protect them. Commvault Complete™ Backup & Recovery for endpoint protection can be easily installed on these devices and allows users to recover files on their own without requiring help from IT.
Natural disasters, hardware failures, data breaches, and ransomware attacks are inevitable. The key is to be prepared and have a good disaster recovery plan in place for when they happen. You want to balance your recovery requirements and costs against your service level agreements. Not all data is equal. Your recovery timeframes should be tied to the importance of the data, but you want a single solution to reduce complexity. Commvault’s easy-to-use solution lets you recover the data wherever it is.
Discover comprehensive support for backup and recovery of files, applications, databases, hypervisors, and the widest array of cloud storage options, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. One cloud or multi-cloud, on-premises or cloud-only workloads, Commvault covers cloud backup and recovery, plus so much more.
Extensive cloud backup and recovery options
Commvault CompleteTM Backup & Recovery gives you powerful control to manage cloud backup and recovery.
• Complete backup and recovery across files, applications, databases, virtual machines
• Archiving for files and virtual machines
• Encryption of data in flight and at rest
• Compress and deduplicate data to move workloads with less cost
• Disaster Recovery
• Hardware snapshot management
• Replication and virtual machine incremental replication
• Backup operational reporting through Commvault Command Center
• File sharing
Cloud backup and recovery for today’s business demands
Commvault CompleteTM Backup & Recovery includes the cloud data protection options you need for today’s changing business climate:
• Comprehensive view of data storage locations: on-premises data centers, public and private clouds
• Consistent service level agreements for hybrid IT environments
• IT agility from consistent, strategic data management practices
• Policy control management for cloud and on-premises workloads
63% of surveyed Commvault cloud customers are using more than one cloud*
* TechValidate Survey of 261 users of Commvault® Cloud Data Protection, April 2018
From cloud backup to data agility: How to create a more powerful cloud
Commvault is a complete data management solution to move, manage and use data across on-premises and cloud locations. Create a hybrid IT environment with powerful capabilities:
• Backup and recovery to the cloud
• Backup and recovery in the cloud
• Backup and recovery between clouds
• Physical-to-virtual, virtual-to-virtual, virtual-to-physical, physical-to-cloud, cloud-to-cloud support
Comprehensive cloud backup and recovery
Commvault software supports more than 40 cloud storage options across public and private clouds. See the full list of Commvault supported technologies: Cloud storage options, hypervisors, databases, applications, file systems and more.
"It’s a unified, easy-to-use tool with various possibilities of automation. Easy to learn, easy to implement and easy-to-use software."
– IT Systems Analyst, Fortune 500 consumer products company
Ultimately, you need a backup and recovery solution that helps you address these challenges and increase your ability to respond across the following areas:
• Recovery Readiness: What is your response when the business asks how ready you are to recover in the face of a disaster?
• Data Governance: How do you adhere to complex data privacy and protection laws?
• Constant Change: How fast can you respond to change in the business, and in your career?
• Management Complexity:How do you properly manage remote, physical, cloud and virtual environments?
• Optimizing Costs:How can you successfully optimize your current and future infrastructure utilization?