Is it time you changed your IT support provider?
PAV I.T. Services have been providing support services to organisations throughout the UK for over 30 years. We are so confident in our quality of service we are now offering a 3 month free trial of our pavASSURE Resolve service. (please see the below conditions).
The goal of Resolve is to be your trusted and dependable provider of IT service desk and support services 24x7x365*. Working alongside your existing third party suppliers, PAV is able to provide a centralised IT service support function that ensures your business has the technical support it needs, when it needs it.
Our pavASSURE Resolve services provide your business with a reactive support function that provides deep technical support, third party management and technical assistance.
“I’d just like to say how impressed we have been with the service we’ve received from the PAV support team recently in assisting our users on the transition to working from home. Not only with the speed and efficiency in which our systems were setup but also the friendly and patient manner in which they communicated with the staff when remotely troubleshooting any issues.
We’ve been extremely satisfied with the levels of service PAV have provided over the years and it’s always a pleasure to speak with the support team. I’d be happy to recommend PAVs IT support service to any other businesses.”
Director, S+SA Architects
Experience our pavASSURE Resolve support service without the risk ; if you are not 100% happy with our service you can walk away without obligation.
*Subject to acceptance of our RESOLVE enhanced service support offering.
pavASSURE Resolve – 3 months FREE trial. This Free trial has some conditions which we identify as below:
1. Trials will commence following a light discovery process between PAV and the client to assess the environment from a supportability perspective
2. All trials will need to be initiated with a light customer contract covering key areas of risk such as data, system access, service levels and trial exit scenarios
3. Trial service levels will need to be agreed with the client prior to initiation
4. Prior to the trial all customers will receive a quotation for the service such that they can fully understand the cost of acquiring PAV assure service. This quotation is for the PAV support service continuation on the assumption that the trial was conducted successfully against agreed service levels. The quotation should be signed and returned to us
5. Maximum customer size for this trial is 250 employee
"The technical support team at PAV is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable, we can always rely on the team for quick resolutions to our issues. It’s great to have peace of mind knowing there is a team of experts supporting our business."
IT Manager - Leading UK Law Firm