Welcome to our November newsletter – there’s been lots going on in the world of PAV since our last update, so we wanted to share some of this with you.
We know that many SMB owners ask whether the cost of ransomware prevention is justified given pressures on budgets and the amount of hype surrounding it. But the risks of not protecting your business may be huge, and our webinar explores why that is and how your organisation can implement an effective 4-step solution to secure itself against the threat of ransomware.
Join us on Wednesday 28th November at 15:00 – 16:30 to understand more and to share your questions with the PAV team.
Isn’t IT About Time that you stopped IT noise threatening your recoverability?
Read our guest blog by Commvault’s Nigel Tozer who discusses the issue of ‘noise’ in IT and how to solve this.
Also in the news
- Datanics merger – read about our recent big news
- PAV wins in Barcelona! Read about our exclusive Datto award
- We recently turned 30 – here’s some of the highlights of those 3 decades
- Come Dine with PAV – our new customer experiences launch this month with fine dining and stunning Sussex views
- New offices in Leeds – read on to find out about our fantastic new Yorkshire home
We’re happy to help any time.
Thank you for reading, and for your continued interest in PAV.
You can also contact your account manager at any time, or call
01273 834 000 to speak to one of the team.