It has been a busy few months since the Spring newsletter and the announcements that we made at that time. Specifically the return of the PAVilion brand, our Microsoft CSP tier 1 status and the release of our Service credits for A-la-carte support services from ourselves and our partner community. For a reminder of these important announcements you can review this prior newsletter HERE.
Within this newsletter I would like to take the opportunity to highlight some of the insight that our solution architects / Billing manager have made available over the last few months which cover things such as Microsoft teams compliance, O365 retention requirements and also how clients can manage their own O365 / Azure tenant with the PAV billing platform which is powered by C3. In addition, I was recently interviewed by the organisation Action Coach to outline some of PAVilion’s experiences and lessons learnt over the last 12 months. This great new PAVilion content can be viewed here:
- Are Microsoft 365 Backups Needed FULL VERSION
- PAVilion Microsoft CSP Marketplace Portal Demo
- Pavilion Microsoft 365 and Teams Webinar
- Northern Powerhouses – Business Success Stories – Nathan Collins
Finally, we are running an exciting event on July the 16th (Detection is Better Than Cure) which is sponsored by Sophos and also includes a guest speaker from Pentest People. The event and the culinary experience that we are providing during the event is outlined in detail below.
We hope you find the content valuable, and we’ll be in touch again soon.
Nathan Collins – Director
Virtual Event – Detection is Better Than Cure
Join this virtual event on the afternoon of Friday 16th July. This event is designed to help you determine whether your organisational compliance, cybersecurity and ransomware posture is appropriate to the threat.
The event will include speakers from Sophos, Pentest People and PAVilion who will discuss the following topics:
- Detection is a vital part of a true defence-in-depth approach to security. Incorporating rigorous security testing throughout development lifecycles, and ongoing testing post-deployment is vital to ensure that security is upheld. We will put forward the case that true ‘cures’ don’t exist, and getting solid detection (both live and point-in-time) mechanisms in place is the number 1 way to reduce the likelihood of breaches.
- Real world #cybersecurity issues that technology can help you to avoid all together
- An overview of the Sophos Managed Threat Response (MTR) Service, encompassing what the service includes, why it was created and how customers are benefitting from it.
At end the session we will be joined by by our friends at the Great British Charcuterie company. They will conduct a food tasting experience (wine, cheese, Charcuterie etc…) complete with a Sommelier to provide tasting notes. All attendees will have a package shipped to them a couple of days prior to the event.*
Attendees for the tasting experience will have the following package shipped to them a couple of days prior to the event:
- 2 half bottles wine
- 2 Artisan British cheeses
- 2 British charcuterie
- Cheese biscuits
- Part-baked demi baguette
- Tasting notes
*Note – Limited spaces are available for the Charcuterie and only the first 15 approved customers or prospects will get a shipment.
The Reference Program
Happy customers are essential and this is the end result that PAVilion sales and support teams all work towards. We also know that a happy customer is a great source for referrals and also a great story to share together. To that end, we would like to provide customers with real value using our Service Credits with the following two reference options:
- If you are prepared to refer PAVilion into another company where you have links then we will provide you with a £200 PAVilion service credit
- If you are prepared to commit to a PAVilion case study / reference then we will provide you with a £300 PAVilion service credit
Details can be found HERE.
Important sources for Pavilion information:
Over the last twelve months we have created an enormous amount of original blog and news content and will continue to do so. We invite all customers to view, subscribe and follow us on any of the below social channels: