A Leading Managed Services Provider for the Legal Sector
For over 2 decades we have helped the UK legal sector to harness their IT investment through the delivery of a range of key services that all are focused on providing our customers with IT certainty. We achieve this through carefully designed offerings which include support services, backup services, application packaging and more recently have helped clients adopt cloud / hybrid solutions with our cloud services.
PAV has become a strategic partner to almost 20 law firms ranging from smaller 30 employee user legal firms to those that have hundreds of employees. We help all our legal clients leverage their IT investments strategically ensuring this investment grows with the needs of their respective businesses and the requirements of your customers. Our law firm clients benefit from enterprise quality IT solutions around communication and collaboration, modern workplace as well as data and governance. All our IT support for law firms is delivered with ISO27001 as well as cyber essentials and essentials + accreditation so you can be confident that we are practicing what we preach and that your company and client data is kept safe at all times; whether working from your office, client site or restaurant.
Why Choose PAV
- Almost 20 law firms already in our customer base
- Over 1800 users covered with our goods and services
- >20 years providing IT and managed services into law firms
- We already host dozens of generic as well as legal specific applications on behalf of our clients
- We have highly trained and accredited technical teams focusing on support and engineering services
- We have a proven track record of delivering and supporting IT solutions
- We practice what we are preaching
PAV Value to you
- We provide turn key solutions to guarantee you acquire an IT outcome
- You can be confident on the outcome delivery through pavTRANSFORM services
- You can be supported against this outcome through our pavASSURE services
- We practice all of these things in support of our own group operations and managed services
- Each solution set is supported by customer reference or testimonial where we have delivered outcome before
PAV Supporting your partnership to achieve Lexcel certification
Lexcel quality mark is an industry standard addressing client care, risk, financial and information management. This certification is a requirement to hold a contract with the Legal Aid Agency.
PAV IT can help your organisation achieve this as follows:
- We provide turn key IT solutions to guarantee you acquire an IT outcome through pavTRANSFORM services
- IT outcomes are delivered with data governance as well as employee productivity enshrined within to reduce risk of client confidentiality breaches through cyber-attack or insider threats either deliberate or accidental
- IT outcomes can be pro-actively managed, monitored and resolved through our configurable pavASSURE service offerings allowing your practice to choose the level of support
- We practice what we preach. Our own internal systems, managed services, hosted platforms, ticketing systems have been delivered with robustness of process and governance in mind as well as to meet client requirements. To support this, we have attained the following industry accreditations:
- Cyber Essentials
- Cyber Essentials +
- ISO 27001:2013
- Each solution set is supported by customer reference or testimonial where we have delivered the same or similar IT outcomes before
We have many clients within the legal sector already resulting in a unique level of service provider empathy around your IT requirements and the ancillary processes and considerations aligned to the requirements of a legal practice.
Take a moment to watch our webinar discussions that are facilitated by Martyn Wells of Wells Technology. These discussions involve our subject matter experts from Commvault, Westcoast Cloud, Peritus Health Management and PAV i.t. services. We believe these webinars provide unique insight and are designed to augment the detail that each expert has provided within their personalised blogs.
The webinars are as below:
- Morale and Wellbeing of Employees When Not in the Workplace
- Employee Mobility, Collaboration and Productivity
- Data Security and the Evolving Threat Landscape
Stevensdrake Case Study
“Having worked with PAV i.t Services as a trusted advisor for our IT requirements for many years, we had a high level of confidence in their experience and expertise to propose a managed cloud backup and DR solution which matched our business requirements, giving us a scalable and cost effective solution which provided us with the assurance our data is both fully protected and available."
Eric Robinson Case Study
Eric Robinson Solicitors
“PAV’s Commvault support gives me the peace of mind that our data is in the best possible hands. In this age of frequent data breaches and loss of crucial data, we at Eric Robinson Solicitors take our custody of our clients’ data extremely seriously. The knowledge that our client data is securely backed up and the PAV team are on hand to support us with our backups and archiving is a big part of this commitment to our clients”."