With the WFA (work from anywhere) culture expanding, PAV i.t. services have brought together a consortium of organisations for a virtual round table who have significant insight or provide key technologies to help protect, manage and secure your organisations network and data. The consortium represents an organisation focusing on CISO / CIO guidance, the insurance industry and world-wide suppliers of leading networking and security products. Our subject matter experts will drill into their respective area of expertise to provide content with full Q&A provided at the end.
Over the coming weeks, the consortium will provide you with tailored blogs and webcasts where our sole intention is on the provision of knowledge that helps you to formulate a plan that addresses the following key questions:
- How can your organisation maintain effective communications between applications, clouds, staff when more often than not, your staff are increasingly working from anywhere (WFA)?
- How can high levels of organisational collaboration be secured within an online / digital world?
- How can your organisation provide efficient management of networking solutions in this ever more complex IT environment?
- Should your organisation be worried about the costs of being breached?
- What are the legal ramifications of being breached and having proprietary / sensitive / PII information exposed?
- What are the key recovery considerations following a breach?
- What are leading / innovative organisations doing and what lessons should less WFA aligned companies learn?
These are significant questions at any time but right here and right now, these questions are of profound importance to all organisations.
Our consortium believe that by not addressing these questions you will be delivering the wrong IT service. This will at best result in a less competitive organisation with modern workplace efficiency issues affecting ability of an organisation to collaborate in a secure manner. We feel that there would be a sizeable and negative impact on organisational trading profits as a result. However, at worse if your IT service has not adjusted to the modern work practices and Work from Anywhere then you are at a greater risk of being exposed and eventually succumbing to a business closure event that is triggered by a security or networking shortcoming and external actors exposing it.
During the campaign, we will also release 2 recorded discussions that are facilitated by Martyn Wells of Wells Technology. These discussions involve our subject matter experts from CISCO, COMSTOR, Gauntlet Group and PAV i.t. services. We believe these discussions will provide unique insight and are designed to augment the detail that each expert has provided within their personalised blogs and are also an indication of the value that attendees of the virtual round table will receive.
The webinars are as below:
- The consequences of not being prepared for a breach with Gauntlet Health Group and PAV i.t Services
- Technology customer showcase with Pete Clements, Comstore and a mix of PAV / CISCO clients addressing managed networks / security in a WFA world
Concluding this campaign is our virtual event on the afternoon of Thursday the 14th of January. This virtual round table will include our subject matter experts who will drill into their respective area of expertise with full Q&A provided at the end. The event will also provide all attendees with a culinary experience that I guarantee will surprise, intrigue and will also improve your awareness! If you wish to attend this event then we respectfully ask you to register for the event below.