PAV i.t. services have brought together a consortium of organisations who have significant insight or provide key technologies that we believe are essential for legal organisations such as yours at this point in time. The consortium includes Wells Technology and Peritus Healthcare Management as well as key IT vendors Microsoft / Westcoast Cloud and Commvault.
Over the coming weeks, the consortium will provide you with tailored blogs and webcasts where our sole intention is on the provision of knowledge that helps you to formulate a plan that addresses the following key questions:
- What can be done to help your practice deal with the inevitability of being hit by a cyber-attack and the associated data loss?
- How can your practice continue being productive even when your staff are working remotely for large periods of time?
- Are you still responsible for the well-being of your staff if they are working remotely (mostly by their own choice)?
- How can high levels of organisational collaboration be maintained in an online / digital world?
- Should your legal practice be worried about morale?
- Are there opportunities for your practice to explore in the era of forced social distancing?
These are significant questions at any time but right here and right now, these questions are of profound importance to all legal practices with board awareness and CXO level involvement.
Our consortium believe that by not addressing these questions legal practices will have a financial or competitive consequence to consider. Furthermore, if your workforce is remote and accessing core systems without appropriate safeguards in place, there is a very real risk that there could be data loss, loss of services and / or a significant breach of client / attorney privileged information!
Concluding this campaign is our virtual event on the afternoon of Thursday the 5th of November. This virtual round table will include our subject matter experts who will drill into their respective area of expertise with full Q&A. The event will also provide all attendees with a culinary experience that I guarantee will surprise, intrigue and will also improve your awareness! If you wish to attend this event then we respectfully ask you to register for the event below.
Speakers will include:
- Martyn Wells, Wells Technology Services Ltd
- Nigel Tozer, Commvault – Data Security
- Redvers Counsell, Westcoast – Modern Workplace
- Pete Clements, PAV – Integration with client IT
- Amanda Dowson, Peritus Health Management – Employee wellbeing
In amongst the presentations we will be involving a food tasting experience (wine, cheese, Charcuterie etc…) complete with a Sommelier to provide tasting notes. All attendees will have a package shipped to them a couple of days prior to the event.
The menu for the round table is:
2 half bottles wine
2 Artisan British cheeses
2 British charcuterie
Part-baked demi baguette
Register your place: https://www.pav.co.uk/legal-services/