Join our virtual event on the afternoon of Thursday March 11th with Vijay Mistry, Pete Clements and Martyn Wells. This Linkedin Live Event will drill into these industry experts and their respective awareness around how IT can enable both productivity and automation. Q&A is provided at the end of the session. Cisco, Comstor UK, Wells Technology Services Ltd and PAV i.t. services are all supporting this event. PAV IT Casting
Register to attend: https://lnkd.in/di5NEiz
With the advent of WFA (work from anywhere) and the agility coming from SaaS, IaaS and PaaS that increasingly forms the foundation of the modern workplace it is all too easy to be steam rolled by the gargantuan efforts that are often needed to first migrate and then to manage these work practices into the future.
PAV i.t. services have brought together a consortium of organisations who have significant insight or provide key technologies that we believe are essential for organisations such as yours at this point in time. The consortium includes PAV, Disruptive TV, Wells Technology, CISCO and Comstor. Over the coming weeks, the consortium will provide you with tailored blogs and whitepapers where our sole intention is on the provision of knowledge that helps you to formulate a plan that addresses the following key questions:
- How can your organisation continue being productive even when your staff are working remotely for large periods of time?
- How can your organisation provide efficient management of complex IT environments?
- What are leading / innovative organisations doing and what lessons should less WFA aligned companies learn?
- How can your organisation stay ahead of patching? Everything needs patching and seemingly all of the time. The costs of not patching are becoming board level problems and not just IT head aches
- Can your organisation do more using IT to increase the level of automation?
These are significant questions at any time but right here and right now, these questions are of profound importance to all organisations.
Our consortium believe that by not addressing these questions that you will struggle to deliver the IT service to your user base. This will at best result in a less competitive organisation with modern workplace inefficiency and interconnecting service issues and at worst will have a negative impact on organisational risk through your ability to scale to the size of the modern workplace management burden where devices and data sits outside of your core facilities and networks.
Join our virtual event on the afternoon on Thursday the 11th of March with Vijay Mistry from Cisco and the below guest speakers. This Linkedin Live Event includes experts who will drill into their respective area of expertise with full Q&A provided at the end.
For more details visit CLICK HERE