Don’t Overlook The Benefits Of Cloud Storage
Data is on the rise, and rising. In 2018, the amount of data reached 18 zettabytes – IDC
The vast majority – approx 90% – of data has been created in the last few years.1.7 megabytes of new information is created every second per person – Forbes.
By 2025, the prediction is the world’s data will grow to 175 zettabytes – IDC. How much is that? It would take you nearly 2 billion years to download!
Are you equipped to Manage today’s Data growth?
Are you still analogue in a Digital age?
60% of companies still rely on tape and local disk storage back-up
Tried and trusted, but lacking capabilities for today’s challenges – compatibility and reliability issues
- 1/3 of companies have experienced data loss despite making back-ups on tape or disk
- Only 67% said they could fully restore nearly all their data if needed – Small Business Trends survey
Leverage the Cloud with Commvault Cloud Store
A smart, secure and cost-effective solution for Commvault environments
Designed especially for seamless integration with existing Commvault environments
• Simple to set-up
• 24/7 data protection
• Full support for all commvault environments
• Scalable and secure
• Immediate access to data
• Full control of back-up policies from within your Commvault console pay for what you use each month
• No capex hardware purchase
More details are available on our Commvault Cloud Store solution HERE.