Most campaigns that vendors / resellers run is targeted at simply convincing you to part cash to roll out the latest technology or widget. Something that either enables slight improvements in performance or reduces your cyber risk profile by a few % points. This campaign is going to be very different.
During the campaign we are going to focus on how certain security technologies can reduce ancillary organisational costs and at the same time help your organisation or partnership to harness the power of end user technology or cloud compute to provide your IT with a modern workplace but with mediation to the cyberthreats at the same time.
This campaign will be supported by Sophos and Gauntlet Group. Each of which will come at this from the perspective of doing more but with bottom line financial cost savings. We will review how to do more with less and how it is possible to mitigate insurance premiums through carefully selected tools, procedures, and certifications.
At a high level, we will conduct the following:
• Release a technical and commercial focused YouTube recording where our panels discuss cyber, IT and costs
• Provide a white paper that covers the five things that all organisations could do to reduce their cyber insurance
• Provide white papers on how key technologies can reduce your operational costs versus legacy infrastructure
• Release blog content from Gauntlet group that addresses how they determine the IT compliance value when determining premiums
• Customer case study that outlines how the converged Sophos security platform protects the IT estate and reduces management costs